Saturday, September 22, 2018

Lady Tea!

Tea time. For that time, or any time.🌸

Attention all lady creatures:

As most of you know some of the best things to have when we are on our cycles to combat cramps and bloating is turmeric and ginger. It helps with inflammation and when their is less inflammation there is less pain. I love when I find tea that has multiple herbs in it like this one. 


Mom went to Sequim, WA recently and brought this beautiful tea back from Goodness Tea , a blend of simple organic ingredients including hibiscus, lemon balm, ginger, lavender, and lemon verbena. I added some turmeric to it this morning with a little honey. It taste's amazing and serves a medicinal purpose at the same time. The next time you start to think 'Ow, is my vagina falling off, I'm going to die, why wasn't I born a boy' thoughts, have this with some advil and I swear you will feel a whole lot better! 

Cheers to being a woman. 🍵🍵






No comments:

Post a Comment