Sunday, September 16, 2018

Sunday Scones!



I was shopping around looking for candles and fall decor last week at  HOMEGOODS when I accidentally ended up spending more time in the food aisle.  When it comes to baking I enjoy everything about the word homemade but I'm also ok with 'just add water' mixes as long as the ingredients are simple. You can find THESE scones any where plus there are several different kinds you can make if raspberry isn't your jam.  It happens to be mine, so I also made some more 'jam' (thawed frozen organic raspberries with a drop of honey) to go along with them. And butter.  If you are going to have a scone, you have to have butter. Duh. 


Just add water. 14 minutes. 


Tada. 



 
Thaw and mash with a fork. Optional, add a drop of honey. They are tart. 



Sunday breakfast. Ah-la Home Goods scones, one of their Pumpkin Thyme candles, and my favorite ALLEGRO coffee from Wholefoods. 

💋 #happyalmostfall 

No comments:

Post a Comment