Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Roses are Red, Violets are Blue...

Roses are red, violets are blue, but no flower in this world is as beautiful as you! ðŸŒ¹



I love going to spas as well making my home my own. When it comes to DIY treatments, this one is a must. A friend gave me this as a gift from KOCOSTAR . You can order through them or you can find it also at ANTHROPOLOGIE . It's a rose petal face mask that helps support natural surface cell regeneration. Apply each petal onto your face and leave for 15-20 min. Massage the excess serum into the skin and then boom, you can now start or end your day, whenever you decide to do this smelling like a real rose. They are so fragrant that I didn't want to throw them away. I put the petals in a dish afterwards and left them by my bedside. This face mask is amazing! It inspired me to make my own next time by using natural petals from a rose and soaking them in milk, honey and rosewater before applying them to skin. If you love the scent of rose, you are in for a treat!

Xo 


No comments:

Post a Comment